PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Pilot Refuses 50 Scotish Fans Flying from Amsterdam to Prague
Old 9th Oct 2010, 20:35
BEagle

Received 279 Likes on 113 Posts
I wonder, though, if such incidents are becoming more frequent in the LoCo era?
It would appear so... Those TV programmes involving the orange airline often show a so-called 'party' atmosphere on board. Kids acting the part of cabin crew seem to encourage this behaviour. Not involving drink, just a 'culture' of 'let's all share the fun'. Which is not very British; please would such oiks just sit the f*** down and shut the f*** up - they can make all the noise they want and drink themselves into oblivion after they get off.

Mercifully, I've only travelled with a bunch of footballists once. The Iranian national team in Lufthansa Business Class from Friedrichshafen to Frankfurt during some football competition in 2008. They behaved impeccably; I wished them the best of luck when disembarking.

Well done, this captain. I hope the message gets around amongst the Untermensch who behave so abominably and that such rowdy, drunken passengers are made to pay the price more often.