PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you can't beat em JUST LEAVE!
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2002, 04:16
togabutton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry If you can't beat em JUST LEAVE!

Just read this stuff now (refer to all the uproar about the SAA pilot arrested for drug possession). Having recently left a great position on a 737 in SA and feeling a little home sick, this new development was just what I needed to remind me of why I packed up and left in the first place. Still makes me F@#$King mad that these previously disadvantaged??????????????? oxygen thieves get away with this crap. Suspended??? He should have been suspended from the end of a rope. Here in the USA, my new home, I have started my aviation career from scratch and presently flying a van around the Bahamas (sigh), but at least I am free of all that EFRIKIN crap. I used to say that we could stand together and defeat it, but forgive my defeatist attitude when I say that it is too late for that. Best of Luck guys! Bull**** like this is only going to increase the applications to other foreign airlines who pay US$ or pounds. Like always, give them something and they destroy it. Just look at the rest of the bloody continent!

Take it easy fellows! Tom -mail me at my hotmail address

Last edited by togabutton; 15th Aug 2002 at 04:25.