PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nervous in the cockpit.
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2010, 21:09
Tima84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is Amazing!
Thank you guys again! I really apreciate all the help.
I passed my exam the day I started the topic. It went really well and our examiner gave me and my crew mate good remarks. We made some minor mistakes but overall it went smooth. I thanked my instructor via sms, but still have to send him an e mail. After all I am so thankfull to him. I deserved the beatings Will have to work on thinking ahead, that will make me more aware and less nervous.
Also, wanted to apologise for calling Piper a toy. Maybe I didnt choose my words properly. I meant that Piper became so familiar after a while, that it really did not give me any stress before a flight. I was still vigilant, but not nervous. I have never experienced a real emergency in those training aircraft and do not know all the capabilities. So again, please forgive me for my ignornce. I will always love the Seminole and the Warrior and the Arrow.
It is my 2nd day home. Just arrived yesterday morning. We have base training in a couple of days, cant wait!

Cant thank you enough, for all the help! I have not read it until today, and even though I passed me exam I am so happy that there are so many people that really care! I will try t return the favour when somebody will need help!