PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 8th Oct 2010, 14:36
amr alkhateeb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy i dont hide

to whatisnew........ I agree with you not all Saudis like that

to Fly Ginger....... Saudi pilots don't only fly Jed ruh Jed that shows you don't know any thing and its a shame

to..saudi sky....... every one is welcome in our country as long they work with others in respect
so I disagree with you

to FlyingOrange ..............you are a peace of work I will explain things to you hopping you will understand
FIRST our country policy that we don't recognize the state of Israel so don't involve your self in OUR country policy's
SECOND.saudia is the heart of Islam that's why we don't have churches
like the Vatican they don't have mosques so please think first !!!
THIRD .am one who got sick a lot and its none of any one business because pilots are different than any other job
to explain to you maybe you will understand
if we have flue we don't fly but other job can still do the job
I hope you get it
FORTH. it shows that you are the racist by identifying the nationality of the guys who did the bleed mistake!!
every one in aviation did mistake unless you are superman and I know you are not.
I think I know you... u did SANA'A qualification with me and you slept have of the flight in the jump seat
so don't talk about profession
SIXTH when the last SAUDI DFO AND DFT got out allot of ex made fun of it so I can understand Saudi sky point
SEVENTH when you made fun of the F O who don't know about the radar its simple they just started so they need all inputs from Capt.
not to make a muck out of them
am new in pprune but from what I see am not proud to continue
so I hope every one will stop this and go along together
all the best for you Saudi or not FO or Capt.