PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankstown - Melb - need something picked up?
Old 8th Oct 2010, 12:51
VH-XXX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A little dramatic there havick, it's just a prop after all!

It was a fair ask. A pilots forum where literally dozens of pilots on here fly from Bankstown every day and I thought someone might be doing the trip.

I don't know that many pilots but I know of 2 that regularly travel to Bankstown from Melbourne & return but neither of them are going in the short term.

That being said by an absolute coincidence I now have to go to Bankstown on Sunday and I could have picked it up except that the place will be closed. Perhaps someone was coincidentally heading up but not on a weekend. It was worth asking.

ding your prop in transport because you were to cheap to box it
You obviously didn't read my message when I explained why I wasn't "boxing" it up.

As a fellow pilot if anyone needs something done I'm always happy to put my hand up. That goes for flying somewhere to pick up someone with mechanical issues, dropping of and or moving cars for 100 hourlies etc, moving aircraft and all that stuff, it's just what we do for each other... isn't it? I guess they don't teach you about that kind of stuff nowdays in a sausage factory.