PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good spots to live in HK
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2010, 04:35
Capt Toss Parker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's my two cents worth future "Cadets"

If you think living like a chicken couped up with your family in a small box is bad, wait till your training starts.

I have a sinister dislike towards anyone not from a military background and I make that point known very early in the peace. Unless you are a psychic mind reading pilot, I will end up berating you for the entire flight. Nit picking you to death for the shear pleasure and my own ego gratification.

You will need to predict the future - then read my mind and then from the mind reading ... perform a task or give me an answer that is inline with MY WAY OF THINKING.

I have this delusion that this is (my airline) .... all other training, procedures and information is inferior to what I have to offer. I'm happy make that known on the flight deck as well.

You'd rather be in a Austrian dungeon with Fritzel, than on a training flight with me.

Join the Air Cadets and practice your salute that's the best preparation you could make before coming to the far east.

Must dash I have a photo shoot of (me) in my old military regalia ... kind of a then & now expose so to speak ... toodaloo chaps

Last edited by Capt Toss Parker; 8th Oct 2010 at 07:59.