PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 7th Oct 2010, 15:47
Fly Ginger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we have sand pilots because although claims made of 20 plus years of aviation, there is a very big world out there.........outside of ruh-jed-ruh.

We have rain pilots because as part of our remit to fly to India, GACA insisted that the initial flights consist of crews that have India monsoon flight ops experience.............. GACA's call, not ours.

We have snow pilots because as part of the initial contract negotiations, it was a big plus that we had already in place within NAS, pilots who flew regularly to these challenging winter ops airfields, and this helped secure the contract.

Although this is a rumour network, the above is fact. I find it very sad indeed that someone can gloat over people being removed from there positions within the company, especially when these people have invested so much time and effort to help........... yes, HELP all within the company. Two of the people involved i hold in very high regard indeed, both of whom have held positions of responsibilty in 'real' airlines before joining NAS. They have tried to make it work, and by that i mean they have tried to open the potential that NAS has, to improve standards, to esentially make it a profitable, sustainable and more importantly a viable business to grow and prosper........for all, saudi and expat. By trashing their hard work, you are trashing the investment that has been put into this company, saudi investment - Saudi money. I'm sure there are a few of the shareholders would be interested to hear your views on this matter.

Finally, i would like to say that these are my views, everyone in this company knows me by my nickname, i do not hide behind a pseudonym. I also have worked here for 2ys 8 mnths without one single sick day........... shame we all cant say that eh

Just remember folks, i'm ginger......... Fly Me