PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2010, 07:52
Dan 98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SJames

Thanks for the post and confirms what has been put throughout the thread that Easy plan to take many cadets which as you state is good news for you.

I can understand your comment too about "glad the experienced pilot community is so welcoming to the new recruits"......

however I think you'll find for the most part that this is pent up frustration at the state of things not at you guys personally. I for one do not believe the state of this industry can be blamed on people joining it!!!

Remember though the experienced pilot community have worked hard like you and sacrificed just as much but now cannot get a job with the likes of Easy (and others) because we have experience.

You too could be in the same position in 2-3yrs time and I am sure you'd find it as frustrating as we do that someone with no experience has better prospects than you do with your 2,000hrs on type....You'll realise by then that CTC is actually destroying the very industry it is in business to feed...Not in any way blaming you just giving you another angle on things and why some of the posts are worded the way they are!!

It should be the pilot community as a whole and in the individual companies that should unite as a group and stand together to make sure current and future joiners are not exploited in order to enter this industry. For some reason we as pilots are not very good at that bit....: