PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VOR-Holdings (China)
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2010, 06:34
Always Moving

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is this Clon D 9!

Is this guy a troll?

Dongzhimen to Terminal 3 15minutes ride (so 30 minutes max) on the Airport Express!

Yes any gated comunity that I have to take a car to go anywhere is a "saudi like" unless you are one of THOSE people that like to live in a place that you might get lost because the are all the same houses. I think that walk, bike and public transport (and taxi is not one) is the way to go, but that is not the thread (Portland over Dallas any day as an example)

PLease do not listen to this TROLL (not an insult, a fact now) the schooling is like a college tuition in the USA, you could go local and there are some good local schools (you will probably will have to bribe some people but that is "standard issue" in China)

Over all IF you family and you can hacked it is not a bad deal for a few years you could go to a "gated comunity" and you family would think they are in the USA or you could mingle downtown, there are options IN TH BIG CITIES. If you go posted to 3 tier city MOST of you will not hack it. oh one more think OMMMMMMM Patience breath and relax onece you are in China most everything is out of your hands if you try to control it you will freak out.
For a NEW Cap I think is a hell of a deal for an old Cap so so.

I think I put it very clear I am done with this thread & troll.