PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WANNABES SEMINARS - AT GATWICK THISTLE. THE LIST OF 50
Old 23rd Feb 2001, 01:00
InFinRetirement

Thumbs up WANNABES SEMINARS - AT GATWICK THISTLE. THE LIST OF 50

If you refer to the other Wannabe Thread the first 50 - up to and including GJB - are listed as attendees for the June 9th Seminars. That leaves a WAIT LIST of 20.

Please re-read my comments on the first page of the thread so that you do completely understand and follow the rules laid down by the hotel. We don't want Sussex Police closing the place down while we are enjoying ourselves do we!!!

Once I have collated your e-mail addresses, and I can contact you ALL at once, I will give you some details - plus some questions to answer.

So that you are vaguely aware, because I have to be vague at the moment - sorry. The bash for 18's and over will be in the region of £25 to include a good buffet and costs - plus £10 as your comittment, and to the cost of hiring the lecture rooms. Which, incidentally, does not actually cover the full cost. Better you know these things now so that you can make a final decision about wanting to attend.

Once you have confirmed we will require that you pay in full amount into the PPRuNe Fund account.

So, please make up your minds and when I get in touch you can e-mail back, yeah or nay. I can then offer any free spaces to other wannabes.

I will be in touch next week and then be away for two + weeks and get back to you on my return. Plenty of time so do don't worry.

So, thanks very much for your support in our endeavours to get you started - we look forward to it.

[This message has been edited by InFinRetirement (edited 23 February 2001).]