PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Samsonite suitcases banned!
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2010, 20:14
The Equivocator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why don't you bite a bit harder...

The BOI report from the incident you are referring to makes no mention of deliberately breaking any rules, procedures or SOPs. I can't recall any 7 Sqn/JSFAW incident in recent history that has either.
Is the word deliberate in there for a reason...? I assume therefore that adopting an excessively high nose attitude close to the ground was part of your SOP...? Just wondering like...as I would love to be as non-gash and competent as you. Maybe you were just unlucky and your mother didn't like you either...?

How much time exactly was spent sorting out Flt related incidents in STC/2 Gp and another HQ. Just think how much further we could have genuinely developed capability if we hadn't been painting over the chasms....
You would seem to be in a better position to answer this than I, being as you were so very important. Luckily you're not airing any more dirty linen in public.

It's interesting how one's opinion can often be confirmed. I always considered you a nice bloke, until I discovered that you had said one thing to my face and then said something different about my professional competence when out of camera. You had the opportunity, but not the cojones...History seems to be repeating itself...?

That's my dirty linen cleaned now, moving on!

Last edited by The Equivocator; 6th Oct 2010 at 20:20. Reason: To add the last line...