PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Samsonite suitcases banned!
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2010, 19:15
The Equivocator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HPT

Now let's put a few things together shall we...

You're a helicopter man, with an opinion on the CH47, you have an 'intimate' knowledge of what goes on on 47 Sqn and you're in Australia....

Well that kind of narrows you down a little and judging by your rather twa**ish and ill considered opinions I think I know who you are. If not, my second and third goes will be better.

Now, whilst we're on the subject of better, YOU should know better than to post inflammatory rubbish on an open forum. You might also remember that you signed a Non-Dislosure-Agreement and something called the OSA. One of your earlier posts is clearly in contravention of these and I would urge you to delete. That the info might be in the public arena is neither here-nor-there...

Slagging Gladis off in public is really weak as a former colleague, especially when you hide behind anonymity. I am honour bound to defend him as he is both a mate and a top bloke; you are clearly neither.

Finally, you're mud slinging is ill-judged and demonstrates your weakness. If you'd had any cojones, you should have resolved your concerns when you were in a position of authority to do so. If you are who I think you are, you were in the perfect position to resolve...

You served on an excellent unit, but as good as it is, JSFAW (or 7 Sqn) has it's own skeletons. They're kept in the cupboard next to the spare tail pylons & rotors. I wouldn't wish to see them aired on here any more than I would wish to see my own units.

To coin your phrase "No, I thought not."

PS I thought about posting this under a different name to really vent my spleen, but frankly, I don't care if you work out who I am. You didn't have a great opinion of me anyhow, and I'll live with that.