PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford flight center.
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2010, 16:40
Leezyjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5) very good recruiting record to graduates ( u can check their site )
That list on their website isn't very long considering the number of people that train there, and looking at some of the names, it goes back a number of years to when times were good.

It is also worth bearing in mind that Stapleford offer little to no further help and assistance in finding a job once you are out of the door, unlike the other "big" schools in the country so I would guess most of those people on that list have probably found their own jobs once they left which makes it a bit of a cheek to put them on there.

I don't even know if Stapleford actually have any contacts these days with any airlines (they used to punt Ryanair and Astraeus in the past, but that was it), as you often see airlines stating they will recruit low hours students from CTC or Oxford, yet you never see any airline claim that about Stapleford and Stapleford never offer to put you forward or assist you at all - or maybe they do just they didn't with me or anyone I trained with, whilst Oxford are still assisting those who finished 18 months - 2 years ago to find what little jobs there are.