PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experienced pilots...we need help!!
Old 5th Oct 2010, 17:07
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

Firstly welcome to PPrune Chadkhan, I see this is your first post above, and wish you have many more to come in the future. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart in regards to your views that you have shared with us all.

However I feel as if your views maybe based on the industry model from 2009, and so taking that into account I would like to welcome you to 2010 where we are all currently living. I couldn’t agree more with your thoughts with regard to P2F. I too find this scheme to be disturbing for our industry and I’m sure many would agree with you there.

I do however find that the industry is improving for the better, captains not approving of this scheme and neither helping the industry t+c’s. I must correct you in a few matters though as I feel I may have given you and many others the wrong impression.

I haven’t asked my parents for a single penny towards my training, in fact I paid my own university fees and accommodation while I was there. Also whining?? Well if you read my previous post ( the one you kindly misinterpreted) You will find that I’m not whining. I’m grateful for the experience I am going through looking for work, never sitting at home waiting for companies to call me instead travelling halfway around the world looking for food.

Yes I agree that I do come on here sometimes looking for help and advice. I for one have no shame in asking for here asking our experienced pilots for help. I can only imagine that many of them went through what we are going through. They know this road they know which is the best approach. We must respect their views, just like I have respected yours.

We are here to learn, not from books but from people who have been doing what they do for years. Experience trumps theory every time my friend. Again If you or anyone else feel that I am stepping out of line by voicing my views please correct me. I’ll be the first to put my hands up and say I was wrong.

But again, if any of our seniors feel that they can guide us in the right direction, please do there are thousands of us here willing to listen.

Kash360.