PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs in Spain (or other parts of Europe for that matter)
Old 5th Oct 2010, 04:09
pilotmike327

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Jobs in Spain (or other parts of Europe for that matter)

Hey everyone.
My name's Mike and I am really glad I found this website. There seems to be a lot of good information in this forum and will deff. spend some time looking around but before I do I just wanted to say a little about my self and what I want to do.

I'm currently a U.S. citizen studying in Florida. My goal is to move to Europe (preff Spain) and pursue a career in aviation. My mother is a Spaniard and I have family there. From what I've researched I only have to live there for 2 years and they'll give me citizenship. I'm getting a degree in Aviation Management with both the Air Traffic Control and Flight Dispatcher Options and finishing up my Private Pilot's License. With the Flight Dispatcher option, I would be a certified FAA flight dispatcher and with the Air Traffic Control option, I would be approved to continue training in Oklahoma as an Air Traffic Controller.

Anyone know what the best way to get a head start while I finish up my studies here? I really want to look into Air Traffic Control in Spain. If anyone has any tips or pointers, please let me know.

Also, if there's anything I can help you with in terms of information about aviation here in the States, let me know and I'll try my best to help you out.

Looking forward to being active on this forum,
Cheers.