PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates MBA in Aviation Management
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2010, 21:57
bala_murali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Best decision for Me???

Hi there Flyer

I went and spoke to some of the aviation professional at my local airport ( chennai ,India ) . the awareness regarding these avition master's program was not much . i was thinking of doing a flight dispather course to enter flight operations as a dispatcher. The overall cost for this is much cheaper and the duration of this course is just 6 weeks . I dont know that a good thing or a bad things .(FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certification School-Site Map.............
Didn't want to bank my future in a course that lasts for such a small duration .From considering the current situation and doing some self analyses of myself . this program seemed to be the best ticket for a fresher into the aviation industry. As you said from considering the various option this seem have good percentage of "HITTING IT THAN MISSING IT " . i do know these master courses are not highly regarded in the aviation industry but got to take a chance somewhere right. To put it in simple words ,this seemed to be the best calculated risk to enter into this awesome industry. waiting eargerly to hear your views.