PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2010, 16:34
Shiny_Pants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't have any problems submitting my application, however, that was a few weeks ago and i have noticed that they appear to have updated their website quite significantly over the past few days so if you're having problems i would assume they may be having some teething problems with the upgrade.

On the other hand, for those who have attended Stage One i have a few questions i was hoping someone would be able to answer. I have my Stage One assessment coming up in the next few weeks and was wanting to find out more information about the four tests which applicants are required to undertake.

How many questions do the tests consist of and are these carried out under similar circumstances as the vast majority of aptitude tests in that you are given a very limited amount of time to complete them?

Does the numerical reasoning test solely consist of S/D/T calculations and orientation based around points of the compass?

I apologise if these questions have been asked previously but having looked through the vast majority of the post i can't seem to find a definitive answer since the recruitment process appeared to have altered slightly not so long ago.

Thanks in advance.