PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2010, 08:31
captain.diperkosa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
747ANC
Hi Hongkongfooey, may i know wht 's bonus & how much bonus do they offer last yr / this yr end. i knew they keep losing money.
Your joking are you?

If you really need an answer to this question.
No Bonus EVER in the time i was there, and no bonus EVER in the future. Unless you referring to the bonus you will be giving to the company when they slash your salary or conditions.

Do you want to join a company so inexperienced that they can not plan pilot training in advance when we all know they can not pilot future aircraft deliveries. Now aircraft costing millions are parked against the fence.

And a company who has management that has such inexperience they prefer to keep salary and conditions so pathetic and below industry standard. They just accept huge staff turnover rather than try and fix the problem.

HKA and HKE pilot shortage would be fixed when they pay more, offer good housing, children education, 6 week annual leave, decent rostering system, a fair annual leave system where pilot can plan family holiday with more that 2 week notice and much more. If they did this myself and all my colleague might be there still now, and the company would save millions in training costs, and kept experienced pilots. Like all smart airline managers do. They recognize experience. They know that training is a waste of money and they do something about it. They fix the problem. Not this bunch of inexperience managers. They love to lose Millions.