PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger
Thread: Tiger
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2010, 14:48
Meccano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eh kiddo, you're making rather a large set of assumptions, and my advice to you is calm yourself down before you burst a blood vessel. Your kiasu mentality is out of control.

Never mind. Living in a dictatorship does funny things to people.

PS I just did some research on you (not finished yet) but already it appears you make a habit of 'analysing' the backgrounds of anyone who pisses you off a bit. Like this:

hongkongfooey
.....if job and pay was so good in your country, why did you leave in the first place? let me guess, is it you were furloughed? or trying to get some jet experience? maybe pay increase or trying to escape from the tax authority? i think too much to list.
make the best of it while you are working and it is a blessing in disguise because without these so-called 3rd world airlines, you probably would not have the jet time or a big salary increase, etc...JUST BE GRATEFUL
Yet more hypocrisy, from a guy who's an emigrant himself.
Seem's you've moved from one dictatorship to another looking for work and brought your lickspittal mentality with you. Why didn't you take your own advice and stay where you belong, back in Singapore? Or do all foreign jobs belong to you alone?

Furthermore, for a "777 Captain" your english is abysmal. Is it ICAO Level 6?
The CAAS probably wouldn't let them hire you in Singapore! Hence its the desert for you my lad. Enjoy...

Last edited by Meccano; 3rd Oct 2010 at 15:36.