PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Concorde question
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2010, 13:05
Feathers McGraw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I stumbled upon this thread late last night and thought "26 pages, I'll have to read that in the morning".

Well, I did read it in the morning, it's just that I did so before I took myself off to bed at shortly after 5am.

It's simply wonderful to read all of this information, anecdotes and see the sheer delight and fascination that flows from those associated with the aeroplane.

To the comment about having Concorde pass by twice daily and always looking up, I can only say that I've never been within sight of a Concorde in flight where everyone else as well as me have not been looking up! How many aircraft can you say that about?

Please keep the thread rolling, it's truly fascinating. And to Landlady, I was watching a recent programme about Concorde's life and operation and the ladies of the cabin crew commented that almost everyone that they had on board had a smile on their face for pretty much the whole flight. Again, how many other aircraft can do that? Thank you for your anecdotes, they're priceless.