PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic airlines sponsorship with muliflight
Old 2nd Oct 2010, 20:31
sapperkenno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody got their feedback yet?

Has anyone else who got the boot and isn't continuing, received their feedback yet?

Also, does anyone know how many of the people moving on to the next selection stage at Multiflight, already hold ATPL exam passes and/or are existing CPL/IR holders? (I'm just asking, as I don't have either yet, but know that some of the "lucky" ones do. I'm NOT suggesting that West Atlantic may have a hiddŁn agŁnda or anything, when they ask for candidates with a PPL(A)&150hrs... but would just like to know, as the majority of people there seemed to have ATPL exam passes as a minimum, and many held a CPL/IR or were working towards it.)

All the very best to everyone regardless of their outcome.
Regards,
Lewis (Green group, tall bloke in a dark blue suit with a large nose... must have made a good impression by turning up late )

PS: If anyone who is coming to Leeds is staying over and fancies meeting up for some extracurricular activities involving a beer or two (or white wine for the ladies) then feel free to PM me.