PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 2nd Oct 2010, 16:00
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let staff travel be a perk if you wish but when BA removed it from those of us who participated in lawful industrial action it was done as a form of punishment. Nothing else. BA allows its staff to reside overseas. Both of these points are to our advantage. BA, and especially WW himself, has made life difficult for many loyal and long serving crew. Nobody can tell how many years it will take before a decision has been made but what's important is that the issue is progressing. I don't rely on staff travel any more as I live in the UK but I will definitely support any commuter who has lost their staff travel. I doubt very few of us will be here in eight years because by then we, including those who crossed the picket line, would have been replaced by Mixed Fleet

Let LGW have the VCC. If LGW crew think they are doing this company a favour by assisting VCC, they are way out of line. Remember that LGW is considered to be too expensive for BA. LGW will not be protected from Mixed Fleet either. LGW crew, and everyone else who crossed the picket line, should have supported their union.