PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - J- Air Contracts Canceled
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2010, 07:53
shannon boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dominican, and the a bit for Meguro at the end

Dominican

Thank you for your reply. The dusting of the CV was 'tongue in cheek', initially responding to you mentioning it. However, I certainly would get no joy or relish anyone losing any job. Purely from a selfish point of view it would never do me any good to have more pilots out of work, but my concerns are not as non cerebral as that. I was once lulled into the false sense of security that you display here. You have written glowingly about AJV/JP express for years. It is easier to see changes from the outside, unlike you looking from the inside out. And it is pretty obvious to me, and others that times are a changing in Japan. And you are a guest there. When the Japanese cancel contracts, they do in en masse(recently, 737s, 744s,742s,EMB170/190s). It would be terrible to be one of 150+ 767 pilots looking for work. All chasing the same jobs. All with exactly the same time and experience. One thing that will get you a head start is time. To be ready, prepared in case the worst does in fact happen. If you dont want to dust it, at least locate your CV and keep in your top drawer. Sure use it as a beer mat or something. But just keep it handy.
None of this is said in jest or bad taste.

Meguro

How long does it take to string three provided words together and make one sentance?

I will make it simple for you.

You are clutching at straws if you think you can guess as to who I am. We have never met, I assure you. But if your 'modus operandei' is to guess, thinking you are correct and keep going down that road, I would have serious concerns for you decision making abilities. Especially when there is overwhelming evidence to suggest you actually do not have a clue who I am.