PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smoking on Bizjets
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2010, 03:54
AA SLF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
con-pilot - -

The "european" mentality is just as confusing to me. I, too, feel that a "man's castle is his home". But, that is NOT so in european countries such as the UK. In european countries a man's home belongs to any squatter/traveller/foreigner that can move in and change YOUR locks while you are out walking your dog. FACT! Regards employment in european countries - yes, you must hire people if they say they want a job with your company; that new "employee" then has the right to TELL you the terms and conditions that you MUST follow to please/appease them. You are NOT allowed to make ANY decision as the employer without FIRST asking for the approval of that/those employees. And, further, once you have hired that/those employees - THAY HAVE A JOB FOR LIFE! ! If you doubt what I am saying just read the now more than a year long "BA vs BASSA" thread in "Cabin Crew"! The BASSA people will gladly set you straight regards a proper european outlook on life. We here in the Colonies are simply "old fashioned" and "past our use-by date". And YES, those "modern" europeans can have my GUNS, all they have to do is pry my cold, dead fingers from them!!!

ps - watch out for those hose-heads up north, don't let them cross the border south-bound . . .