PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Oct 2010, 22:53
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

button44,
I have gone back and reread ptc's post and I think it might be because you don't fly, you therefore don't understand the politics of what he/she was saying.

Having reread what he/she said I still get a horrid creepy feeling in my gut about the nature of his/her posts and the inference that those of us on other fleets do not treat the flight crew well.

Please believe me when I tell you that flight crew do get fed on all flights.

Rest assured that most crew do have a good relationship with the flight crew. Rereading what I posted at the time I don't feel I said anything bad to ptc it was more a reaction of shock at the way he/she had posted.

Why do you post if you know you are not supposed to? You don't need to answer that.

I am however pleased that you have had good service from BA cabin crew. I would also point out that ottergirl, flying nun, jetset lady and myself are all very dedicated crew. None of us striked, all of us have good working relationships with flight crew and all of us have been very supportive of Temps like ptc and new crew going to Mixed Fleet.