PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2010, 20:11
andrewmcharlton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hurn: as to my "poor taste" I repeat only that which was plastered over the newspapers when the event in questioned occured. If you are offended I apologise.

However, as to my "ridiculous rantings" what exactly is it I have said that's ridiculous?

Is asking for honesty, transparency, commercial accumen from a publicly funded project ridiculous?

Watching 558 is superb - their PR and organisation is a shambles, however, I daresay that you disagree with that. I had a personal conversation with the good doctor some considerable time ago and I have read their latest (and ongoing) press releases and statements. Their latest public statements on their website about asking for funding etc are in direct contradiction to an FOI request I did and published unedited on here some time last year. Someone is telling a lie, simple as. I assume hoping for the truth is another ridiculous rant?

Wouldn't it be fun to imagine an honest and clear business plan which is based on reality and was sustainable...presumablely it's only a matter of time before the "let's email Richard Branson" and "if everyone just gave £1 a week".

Last edited by andrewmcharlton; 1st Oct 2010 at 20:24.