PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experienced pilots...we need help!!
Old 30th Sep 2010, 15:47
RAPA Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know what Kash mate, I stayed up till 4 in the morning reading this tread in my hotel room. If I was in a position to offer you an interview, which I'm not, I would. I like you manner in your writing.

I don't post very often on here, more a browser realy, WWW is right in what he says, the industry has changed drasticly and for the worse.

Heres what I would like in a newby FO. Someone who isn't cocky and thinks he's the best pilot since sliced bread, some one who can pick up my mistakes but points them out in a diplomatic fashion, (and doesn't worry if the Captains spelling and gramma isn't what it should be),someone who will listen and learn and strives to improve, someone I can rely on to do a good job everytime with out me having to put a rocket up'em, but most of all, someone who I can sit next to for 4 hours and spend 4 days down route who's company I can relate to and will stand their round from time to time.

This isn't about good pilots or bad pilots it about understanding human interaction, team work, and diplomacy. If any of that is forign to you then go and be a flying instructor where you will learn to deal with people from all walks of life and you will learn a lot about yourself. I recommend it to all pilots how ever well qualified they are.

RAPA...