PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2010, 07:46
NightFlightsAreMagic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello,

First of all, thank you all for the posts, the help and the good advices that you all gave others and also me. I'm a 'silent' reader for some time now. I had my stage I selection the 27th of August and passed it. I'm now waiting for them to send me the next date for the 2nd and 3th stage.

Airman, your last post concerns me enormous. I'm 1.64m as well. You said that your legs are 3cm to short, but did they tell you what the minimum requirement is? If so, I would like to know it. I've my frozen atpl, and I never had big problems flying an airplane. If I had problems, I would take my pillow or wear my high heels. I understand, as a guy, you can't put on some nice high heels. I've my MCC on the 737NG and I did a couple hours 'recreational' flying in the FFS's of my previous FTO. I never had problems due to my height in the jets. In the jets, everything you can adjust to a min height of 1.58m, I believe. (correct me if I'm wrong) I had to fly with a pillow -just like ALL the girls- in the training aircrafts of my FTO, but I never needed one in the jets.

I hope that they contact you very soon, with some good news!

Blue skies, tailwinds, happy landings,

NFAM