PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe future recruitment???
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2010, 22:10
big d1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For DEP the answer is no. The only new people that will be joining the company over the winter are MPL cadets with the first batch I believe on the TR phase and the next batch starting their TR at the end of the year. We do seem to be short of Q400 Capt's at the moment but do not expect to see any DEC recruitment to solve this. Yes we do have the E170's on order but the fleet will still be relatively small even in 12 months time so there will not be any mass recruitment to offset guys moving from the Q400 at least at the start. Finally although there are a lots of people who will not doubt leave when things do start to pick up, as it stands at the moment very few people are leaving. In the last 12 months I think I have moved about 10 odd places up the seniority list. I did that within the first 2 months when I first joined.

If airlines start to open up recruitment again in the not to distant future and there is a large exit of experienced FO and Capt, then you will probably see DEP joining again as well as cadets.