PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retire Already
Thread: Retire Already
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2010, 19:57
Captain Boers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Aussie Opera Singer and Retirement

Oh dear, oh dear. Same old, same old. We all go banging on about seniority. Well those that are senior have the option of working to 65 to the apparent career detriment of those less senior. Nothing anyone says on this forum will change that fact so let's just get on with securing a decent CoS, payscale and quality of life.

Now to make Masta foam at the mouth.

I have been reading, with great interest, of progress in the operational capabilities of Predator. So it occurs to me that once I'm out to pasture the technology will be available to bring Mr O'Leary's wish to fruition and dispense with the second pilot by my acting as PM through telemetry from the comfort of my swinging chair in the balmy climes of my choice. That way I get paid beer money, get to live a life and ensure that Masta speaks to himself for the duration of his fourth ULR rotation for the month. Even better, I and my 'Grandpa friends' may even be the CN on the ground and delay his command for ever and ever.

Yes, Masta, you are not alone in wishing some people would just go away.

Back to the Coffee Shop - not long now before the final solution is imposed on poor AMS.