PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2010, 14:34
pitotheat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys and girls don't shoot the messenger. If you read my posts you will be in no doubt that I disagree with what is happening regarding recruitment. If you prefer I could spin you something like "I predict in the next 6 months we will be offering TRSS DEP contracts to 100 pilots in the pool" but I regret to say that this would be wrong, raise too many hopes and may prevent some from making plans based on better quality information. As for dismissing some harsh commercial reality as tosh - well the facts speak for themselves. Recruiting cadets at the moment is the flavour of the month.
I too run a small business in my spare time but there is no way I can translate any of my experiences by simply scaling it up by a factor of a few thousand and I doubt anyone reading these pages could do so either.
Anyway I have said enough in this thread, I am truly sorry if my words have dashed any faint glimmer of hope but if I was in that position I would rather work with as accurate information as possible. Good luck to all those seeking their next step.