PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Business Class
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2010, 09:04
Momo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10 days ago

I flew C-class from Madrid to Geneva in an A320 10 days ago. The food was considerably better than BA, and the crew very friendly, possibly because I was the only passenger up front.

The seating is six across, with middle seat free, so less width than on BA.

The only major that I think provides a significantly under-par C-class within Europe is Austrian, which I flew last week from Vienna to Paris in an A320. There is much less space between seats and I could not operate my PC even to do basic email. Food was very good though.

Air France C is fine, but I avoid them where possible because of the risk of strikes at least somewhere in the whole chain of events. It is sub-par from CDG to Geneva, because it is only a 45-minute flight. Very disappointing on Middle-east flights with an almost-standard A320 to Amman for example, compared to semi-long-haul comfort on competitive flights to the close middle-east in A320s or A321s (Austrian, Royal Jordanian, for example).

BA short-haul C is getting old and needs a refresh. Seat backs continue to jam PCs when the person in front reclines. Cost saving has hit meals, towels.