PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who Wants to join CATHAY!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2002, 14:11
BanBreaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Join Together Guys

I’m glad that this post has been quite constructive and all the opinions are valid and informative.

The pole itself shows that people are going to join regardless, numbers , statisticians and history will tell you this.

Bottom line is, right now aviation as a whole is depressed , so people are willing to join the company in order to feed their loved ones.

18 months ago when aviation was booming it would have been a different story, but circumstances prevail and unfortunately the rules are now different.

I don’t appose unions nor their objectives, most new joiners would even part with their hard earned dollars in order to support the 49’ers given the opportunity. For the rest of my career I would pay 5 % to help those guys.

As they say in the western movies a retreat and regroup is required with a new set of objectives, in order to meet the required deadlines.

I know that not all of the AOA members hate new joiners, and I hope we can one day work together towards a common goal with the pilots’ best interest at heart.

Enough pilots already have been hurt by these unfortunate events, lets’ make some new tactics, join together and work for positive results.

It’s been to long guys, I hope we can get the best outcome for everyone.

BanBreaker.