PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's the bi-annual "Not enough parachuting" article
Old 27th Sep 2010, 14:14
c130jbloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ROGO:

You mean like this post where I went after the Reds:

Posts: 356 I second MGD ( again ) With people looking down the barrel of unemployment ( seriously unfunny ) its a fair question to ask what is an entire squadron's worth of cost ( at 6.3 mil - my @rse ) doing to justify its existence ? If we are going to chop SSBNs, then the Reds / Falcons / RAFP dog teams and Christ knows what else are more than fair game...

As for jealousy, if its by people who are under threat of losing their jobs when you see what may be considered needless waste ( why do the reds need an SO1 to run the show ? ) then yup, you bet.

This is absolutely nothing personal against anybody, but the prospect of getting a P45 somewhat sharpens the focus.....
And bugger me, having read my own post, I note that I also say get rid of the Falcs

Just so you are aware, don't take it personally as I would chop anything which is not relevant to preserve defence capability as I am thinking about the next war and not the bun fight we have going on right now.

1 - 0 to me