PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 26th Sep 2010, 17:34
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
biteme said,
This is about more than who went to work and who didn’t.
I really don’t care who did what, I have my reasons and others have theirs.
I would like to see this sorry mess rectified and get back to what I do best.
biteme,
My sentiments exactly, from someone who's the same grade as your goodself, but on the opposite side of the fence. Sadly, it's going to be a long time before things are rectified, if they ever will be.

It's certainly refreshing and a breath of fresh air to read your side of the argument which is intelligently and articulately put. Uncanny as it may be to posters who may have read my posts in the past, I find myself agreeing with more things you have posted than I could ever have imagined.
However, BASSA in doing what they did and going for strike action have threatened our jobs and our wonderful T's and C's forever, and I hold them totally responsible. It is sad it's come to this, crew who claim to be clever with all the degrees and qualifications that they have, were not so clever after all.

PS:My post in response to yours was deleted yesterday as I mentioned the 'L' word not having read flapsforty's warning. My apologies, flaps.