PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Samsonite suitcases banned!
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2010, 23:01
minigundiplomat

Received 187 Likes on 71 Posts
Uh oh the warrier chief tech has spoken. Have you actually had a posting to Lyneham? All I can see is a pathetic little pprune warrier who probably has never been outside of this country. If you are actually in the RAF, and I doubt that very much, where do you work?
Really Annoyed,

I'm beginning to think you have ADHD (ask your mum) and are incapable of reading and digesting a whole post. So I'll break it down into manageable chunks for you mate.

Uh oh the warrier chief tech has spoken.
Firstly, warrier is actually spelt 'warrior'. I am neither a warrior or a chief tech. I am not any type of tech. Most people on here have already sort of figured that out, but I'm sure you'll catch up eventually.

I've actually visited 60 odd countries, a fair few of which dont exist anymore. My favourite at the moment is a part of Afghanistan (that's East of Essex) called Helmand.

Yes, Ive spent 5 years at Lyneham.

I work at Odiham.

I do hope that has helped. I am committed to working with underprivileged kids, especially those with learning difficulties. With that in mind, if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to sit down and go through them with you.