PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Postings
Thread: NATS Postings
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2010, 15:16
mrgarabaldi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To my mind and several others, he was being rude. If he was not, then I sincerely apologise. Im more than happy to be screamed at ( I was in the Army for god sake ) however, I dislike people being rude ( as i saw it in his post ) when all I did was ask a simple question. I fail to see how that is illogical in anyway whatsoever. So yeh, apologies if I misunderstood, but as you can see I was not the only person to see that it did come across in a bad way. As for instructors at ATC, like I said I was in the army. However, even in there I would not allow people ( be it SNCO's or officers ) to talk to me a rude way when it was not warranted. I joined the army to be a soldier, not to take **** of people because they feel like giving it to me for no reason ( if it was warranted, then thats a different matter ). I feel exactly the same towards anything else in life really.... Im not there to take crap off people for no reason and if it happens they will get it right back. Like previously mentioned, if it is warranted, then thats fair enough. If that makes me dick'ed so be it. Id rather that than be known as a walk over in life.

End of conversation as far as im concerned.