PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 24th Sep 2010, 23:26
Syndicate9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So does BA pay for your luggage too? They don't pay for mine. If they do then the union activists are out of order. If an individual pays for something then they have the right to put whatever they like on it don't they?
I'm sure if BA wanted then they could produce 'I'm backing BA' luggage tags too. Would that be tantamount to inciting violence? In my outsiders view it seems that you are all getting wound up about labels and assuming the reasons for their use. A soccer tag on a bag wouldn't mean that the individual whose bag it was wouldn't socialize or be friendly to someone from another team would it?
Bridchen
What on earth is the point of you posting on a forum that you can see why somethng's gone wrong, when you clearly don't know what's going on.
Is that english?
And the XXXX baggage tags, etc, are used almost exclusively by people who indulge in this kind of behaviour.
Can you provide evidence to back up that extremely provocative assertion because in my experience that is simply untrue? I have enjoyed many evenings out with people whose bags had xxxx tags and those who didn't and many more with both. Nobody seemed threatened by a luggage tag and the tags didn't say boo to a goose.