PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Concorde question
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2010, 15:05
FSLabs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FSLabs - Concorde-X simulation for FSX

Update: This reply was not intended to be posted publicly, as it was directed to select few individuals. We will, however, honor all requests sent to Flight Sim Labs, Ltd. until 30 September, 2010. Apologies for the inconvenience!
---

Gents (and Landlady!),

I am ashamed to admit that I only now discovered this wonderful thread regarding the best aircraft that ever was.

I've chatted with some of the great minds behind the development of the actual aircraft and I've felt very proud that a select few (ChristiaanJ and others) have helped my team with invaluable insight as we developed the Concorde-X addon product for Flight Simulator X. (We only hope we did "her/him" a bit of justice with our final result).

In recognition of all your efforts, I'd like to offer everyone who has been involved in the development and/or flying of the real aircraft a free download copy of our product, if only as a token gift which might bring back some memories of what it felt to be inside its Flight Deck and cabin. Just write our support team (support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com) a small note (please give us some info on the nature of your relationship with the bird) and we'll provide you with the information required for the download.

Please keep those memories coming - they are the best way to keep the legacy going!

Regards,
Lefteris Kalamaras
Flight Sim Labs, Ltd.