PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2010, 14:56
airbourne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
“It’ll be an evolutionary process,” he said. “When fares aren’t being reduced every year in 2013, 2014, 2015 there’ll be more of a focus on quality, service, customer satisfaction and all that, because the prices will be rising.

From the bloomberg article.

Its all well and good making a statement like that, but when you have been burned once by ryanair you go ok, twice, at a push but 3-4 times being burned, screwed in charges, cancelled flights, the general careless attitude that ryanair have about their passengers I find it hard to think that business travellers will move to them.

Let me ask you this, if Ryanair had a good level of customer service, treating the passengers and staff alike well, how many more people would travel with them. 73 million passengers a year, what is the number for those that just refuse to fly ryanair?

I have taken the same flights sometimes paying 2 cent, sometimes paying ¢100. Is there any difference in the service? NO, it generally average. Getting people to pay that ¢100 on a regular basis with no improvments wil be difficult.