PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2010, 13:48
Runway vacated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TightSlot It's very difficult to take posts seriously when the phrase 'BASSA mentalists' is used: It is actually the sort of language that might be expected from the very people that the phrase describes - It's entirely up to you: I would have thought that sounding like a grown up would be helpful to making your case, but hey, your thread, your words.

It may be difficult to take seriously, TS, but believe me the phrase is well suited. Those of us within BA have been expected to respect and treat seriously the views of people who are either hell bent on inflicting damage on our employer or simply deaf to reasoned argument. Their increasing unwillingness to either compromise or accept reality has, as has been noted on here by several commentators, all the hallmarks of a cult. An acknowledgement that any of their cherished beliefs are wrong would undermine the entire, carefully constructed fabric of lies, half truths and deceptions. Hence the impression that myself and many others get that they are brain washed and, indeed, 'mentalist'.