PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you want to work in China..!!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2010, 02:09
purple head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'm a first officer just getting ready for my up grade training at a new company I'm at my second company in China. Yeah like i'm sure i'd have lots of friends left if i posted names and e-mails etc....your obviously not happy in China... so leave, its simple. Of course, yes share your thoughts here so other people know what its like but don't come on and attack me. You obviously have a drum to beat so beat it if it makes you happy, i agree with most of what you say- unlike what you think i have never said China is great. Yes i know many pilots who are not happy in China, and i have never said Shanghai was a great company to work for - i answered a question regarding 737 companies. I just said it seems to be better than the others that offer jobs on 737's. You don't have to be very good to be better that terrible and i know from personal experience that one of the companies i named was and is a joke to work at. Out of about 30 ex-pat pilots who worked there in the past 3 or so years only about 5 are left that figure talks for itself.
Anyway CPTBB once again you might want to look again at what i wrote and not what you want to read. show me where i painted a rosy picture??? because working in China is certainly not rosy. For me at this stage of my life its a good place to be.I simply said that (from personal experience and asking around) that SAL seemed better than the other two. You filled in the blanks and assumed that i was saying China and SAL were a great place to work..... Will i still be here when i've been a captain for 5 years?.........to that question you can fill the blanks in and hopefully this time you will get the right answer. So take a chill pill, you think its bad as a captain, now imagine the S%$t i have put up with as a FO here......