PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 22nd Sep 2010, 20:10
Bridchen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many reps wanted to give the company time after the first ballot result just before Christmas but DH having been suspended by then apparently pushed for an immediate strike call and the dreaded 12 days of Christmas.
From Betty Girl

True! I loathe using reliable sources, as I wasn't told directly myself, but DH was apparently suspended on his 4th written warning. Even if I'd received my 2nd, I'd have had to change my underwear. He knew by this point he was a gonner, and any useful input he had ceased entirely at this stage. He just became a soon to be ex-employee with a personal battle to fight. And nothing's changed in coming up to a year since then. I hope the remaining BASSA members reading this, who've got the foresight to look at something other than the forum will draw a big fat X next to NO in the coming ballot and force DH to leave, or let TW sort it out as best he can.

Most people on both sides are sick of this now. It's the same old, same old, and we're all talked out. It's totally up to the BASSA membership to take Grandad back in doors and sit him back in his chair. He's talking nonsense and they know it. Ignoring him will just irritate the neighbours even more.