PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2010, 10:55
Owzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ DJ1425

Thanks mate.

All I can say to you is, for stage 1, learn all in the booklet you are provided with, including the information on the planes & routes at the back. I didn't think they would test on that so I didn't learn it very thoroughly, luckily I was able to remember what I did learn! Also practice you S.D.T calculations, a reasonable proportion of questions on the day are related to this.

For stage 2 there is nothing you can really do to practice as far as I am aware. Get a good nights sleep & this probably goes without saying but stay away from any booze the night before as you will need a clear head! Just take your time & don't get put off by others finishing before/after you. I was the first to finish on the last test so I thought I had rushed it & failed, luckily this did not turn out to be the case, and goes to show it doesn't make a difference to you how others are getting along.

Also if you have to drive a reasonable distance to get there I would book a hotel & stay down there as it starts fairly early & I personally would not have done as-well having driven two hours before hand I think!

You probably know most of this anyway but won't do any harm writing it again.

Anyone who got past stage 3 reading?

If so answer my previous post. Thank you please