PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2002, 21:01
AirfixPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Incidentally, I have read the House of Lords report (my apologies to the HoC), together with every other major publication on this subject, including the excellent un-abridged (and unbiased) AAIB report. Incidentally, if you really did take the time, it takes far longer than two hours to this thread, let alone it's predecessors!

I had written a very long and drawn out explanation to my reasoning, but have concluded that there is no point or benefit to be had in adding fuel to an already emotionally fired subject. Not least for the reason that there is no one here who wants to hear that side of the argument. Needless to say, in my opinion, the report from the Lords is even more biased and unfounded than the reports that followed it. My view has not been changed by that document, or any of the theories and opinions expressed on this thread.

Nevertheless, keep up the fight, for the names of the pilots, and for piece of mind for the families envolved. The support is there and the cause true.

PS) I am genuinely sorry if my opinion or reasoning offends those reading this post. It is but an opinion...

"With probability and physics behind you, you can win anything"