PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2010, 14:23
Owzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello people,

I have had a look through the last few pages, however I am at work and can't get away with looking through the whole thing! So forgive me if I am asking questions answered previously. If I am, could someone be kind enough to inform me of the page the information is on?

Quick summary.... I am going up to Prestwick next week to take part in the stage 3 interview. I thought it would do no harm to come on here and see if there are any tips from those that have been succesful in the past?

I have already been to visit the Heathrow tower, and when I was there one of the lads mentioned learning certain information. However he went through the process a few years back and it is my understanding that it has changed since then. I can't find any mention from NATS about learning information before the interview, could it be that what he is refering to is now covered in stage 1?

Also one thing I have noticed is the time gap from acceptance to the start of training, some of you saying Nov 2011? Does that mean if I am accepted, and the medical goes fine, it is likely to be 2012 before the start of training?

Thanks in advance for any help given,

Owen.