PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Southern WA
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2010, 13:48
P.O.M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They may be rumours but surely where there's smoke there's fire??
As for the smoke and fire comment P.O.M., you will find arsonists in every community
The point I was making is that whilst these may be rumours (2nd hand granted) something must have sparked them and from what you say there are some changes that seem to coincide with what I have heard. I am happy stand corrected with the more factual information you have provided, seeing as you obviously have first hand information and the clarification is the sort of information a couple of other posters was looking for, thanks for clearing that up

what do you consider to be a non-flying GM?
Well again, rumour had it, that cancellations were required to be approved by the CP or GM, who I am lead to believe does not hold an Australian flight crew licence... ergo a non-flying GM. All that aside I was pretty sure the PIC would have the final say on whether he was going up or not. Again, happy to stand corrected by someone in the know...

surely PPRuNe is not free of rumourmongers?
Your right, its not free of rumourmongers, if you look at the title thats what this forum is built on... Raising said rumours that get around the industry allows others to clarify or correct as required for the benefit of others...

P.O.M