PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2010, 12:28
ANewHope-Ful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good afternoon all

As you can tell it's my first post here. I completed my ATCO application on friday, and since then I've taken and passed the intial test (which was more difficult than I imagined, but still ) and have now received an invite to attend S1.

I've gone ahead and booked the latest day that I could (10/12, Swanwick) in order to prepare as fully as possible. Im not too worried about the cubes (should I get that far) or revising the pdf document since thats a matter of putting in legwork, what does concern me is the numerical test and the diagramming.

Has anyone managed to find a resource that they have used to pass the diagramming? To be honest I was struggling slightly with the practise question, I think mostly because I didnt fully understand what it was asking, so am keen to try others.

With regards to the numerical test, obviously S,T,D are the basis of most of the questions, however it strikes me after reading one sum someone posted earlier that the questions may involve long division that obviously has to be done quickly. Since I havent done LD since I left school, can anyone give me an idea of how much of this is in the test?

Hopefully the next 2 months will give me a chance to gen up on it all and pass with relative comfort....

Thanks again, and this thread is a wonderful resource