PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2010, 09:39
madgav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So it makes more sence to you that Ryanair would pull off a route that they are actually MAKING MONEY on????

It's possible, if they thought the aircraft could make more money elsewhere......

Travelled through BHD on business a couple of times in the last few weeks (first time in quite a few months) and would like to say what a disappointing experience it was. Two wet & windy (early) mornings, so on the first occasion I parked close to a courtesy bus stop. Was waiting there for a few minutes before I saw the notice that the bus service was suspended apparently indefinitely . After getting soaked on the walk to the terminal I joined the flybe check in / bag drop queue which was queued back right the way down the terminal as usual. Went through security (painless enough) to the rip off airside restaurant, then got soaked again walking out to the plane as Belfast's two airports only have one airbridge each and (for the most part) you only get to use them if you fly with one particular airline .
On the return journey the checked bags came out reasonably quickly but the two rip off parking machines outside the terminal weren't working, one was not labelled as such and ended up swallowing my ticket. On my second trip a week later I saw people using the same machine (the one next to it still hadn't been fixed) so I went to use it. No joy, but at least it didn't eat my ticket - and it still wasn't marked as faulty even though they knew about it a week earlier . Had to join the queues inside, which were, as expected, queued half way down the terminal .
Come on BHD, get it sorted