PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PARC or RISHWORTH ?? Beijing Capital (China) or Asiana Airlines (Korea) ??
Old 20th Sep 2010, 15:46
Captain Falcon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Leasing Companies

I would also suggest looking at WASINC International. I currently work with WASINC at Shenzhen Airlines and really like it. WASINC is actually the largest leasing company in China. PARC and Rishworth do not have nearly as many pilots flying in China. These guys really know how things work over here making life much easier than other pilots here. You'll find that most airlines in China have a few leasing companies finding pilots for them...all are the same contract so the real difference is how much support you get after you hired. WASINC actually has an office in Shenzhen with Chinese-speaking local staff who can help you. For example, Shenzhen Airlines has 4 agents now but all of the other crews are going to switch to WASINC when they renew because they are just treated so much better.

All I can say about PARC and Rishworth is that they have a variety of jobs but they are very small fish in China. I plan to stay at WASINC for awhile here in China but I would consider anything that WASINC is offering anywhere in the world.

I also just talked to Mr. Turner and Mr. Ross at WASINC and they are headed down to Mexico City this week to do a job fair. I think it is on their website on location and times but it would be a good idea to go and hear what they offer.

Ciao.